Saturday, June 18, 2011

abu chat today!

So I talked to my dad today after like a long time, hes like 75, its important to note his age. I told him I missed the pervez musharaff talk at university...he gave me a long talk about corruption and how some politicians used to steal the Qurbani (sacrificed meat for the Eid Festival) that his brother had collected for the Jamaat-e-Islami and sell it. Anyways, my dad encouraged me to meet this one politician who was kind involved in this corruption whilst he was growing up...Im like really why?.. Hes said in his encouraging tone " you should meet him , do an interview and stuff...... and than KILL HIM!!!" My response on skype " UHHHHHH gotta go abu!" If you feel threatened about my dads advice, don't hes harmless in his rocking chair watching CNN on full volume. He's just as passionate as me, his princess!!


My dad if you know gives me the most outrageous advice, when I was in grade two a little white girl called me a 'paki'. my dad encouraged me to go back and call her 'a white witch'. She told the teacher on me and said I called her a 'white bitch'.. I didnt even know or use that word at that age. But, I got stuck writing lines of apologies because my teacher took her side (roll eyes at mr. bennett) Hey at least my dad was kind enough to offer to write those lines for me and encouraged me to go play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment