Wednesday, March 9, 2011

random encounters at SOAS


so a random strange man comes up to me at SOAS comes up to me and says " its ten thirty (looking at his watch), you shouldnt be out this late, what you doing here?"
me: (thinking SOAS is full of weirdos, I must know this man im sure of it..he may be my professor actually, maybe hes an uncle) "IM STUDYING!!!"
stranger : " oh reaaaaaaaally, what are you studying?"
me: " uh uh uh development and globalisation"
stranger: "your wasting your time, money, labour power, and creativity"
me (still dont kno why im talking and answering ): "uh"
stranger: " your gonna go back to bahrain anyways"
me: "IM NOT FROM BAHRAIN"
stranger : "oman, kuwait..whatever"
me: "IM FROM PAKISTAN"
stranger: "really, wow your too beautiful to be pakistani"
me: (still wandering why im talking to this stranger,if hes my proffessor and if i should be insulted for pakistani women globally)

No comments:

Post a Comment