Saturday, October 17, 2009

why syria is great





I love my furry feline friends, there so fluffy and beautiful. I am always curious to know 'what is it like in the feline World'? I mean what do they think about?, fish, mice, licking their bum ( flash back: i remember when my cat chico was around , I would insist on kissing him on his mouth and my Abu would yell " HE LICKS HIS BUMS" Even though my father is correct, cats saliva is anti-bacterial. I wikied it.), rolling in the grass.... or is it deeper. Are they thinkin about how great their Creator is, how their existence has so much meaning and significance in the world, the intricacy in nature, the change in gender relations between cats in North America over the last 60 years, will black cats continue to be scapegoats, is there really a "natural order", or will we see a cats in the White House.... I will continue to ponder on the mind of the cat. And be awed by their simplicity and beauty. One of my favourite parts of Syria, is all the cats I get to feed. The other day I had the privilege of having "Buns" my Finnish friend's cat cuddle with me on his sofa. Buns made my day, cats are really generous with their love. So yes, if your an animal lover, than Syria is a great place to be, TONS OF CATS.
See many positive points to the Third World.

Aminah

No comments:

Post a Comment